Friday, April 27, 2012

Pearls of Wisdom

{hahahaha!! I just found this post in my "Drafts" folder. I started it when we were moving to our last house in August. I didn't get very far apparently,but it made me laugh just now when I read it. Wow, Mommy needed a hug that day!}


     Here's some advice on how to pack and clean your house while entertaining two very bored, and eager-to-help-Mommy toddlers:

                                                  For the love of Jesus, DON'T.

     I'd like to end this post right here- but that's not overly interesting, is it?
My day started poorly- the kids were terrible last night and I think I had some lasting residue left over from being mad and frustrated before I went to bed. I was in a pissy mood. Plain and simple. I did not think that I could make it through another day with them and their neediness and for fuck sake where is all my Pepsi...

    

No comments:

Post a Comment